KORR Technical Services Ltd has an opportunity for an experienced Engine Technician to cover overhaul and repair of PT6A and TPE 331 Engines.
This is a workshop position overhauling and repairing PT6A and TPE 331 Engines. To be successful you must have experience on both types and have prior deep strip experience.
You will be working within a flexible team environment and will be responsible for the maintenance of our clients engines and related equipment in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
This permanent position will be based in Brisbane with occasional travel involved.
Our customer is looking for a candidate with the below attributes:
- Appropriate trade qualifications
- Experience with BOTH PT6A and TPE 331 engines
- Deep strip experience essential
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an overhaul and repair facility
- Ability to work with and without supervision with disassembly, inspection, assembly, testing
- Ability to provide assistance with Production Planning, training and customer quotes
- Ability to provide guidance to other technicians
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressure environment
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
The successful applicant must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia.
You must hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.
Operating since 2004, the KORR Group has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on Engineering and Maintenance, Flight Operations, Stores and Logistics, our large network of skilled personnel manage contracts across the Asia Pacific region.
The KORR Group team of professionals are dedicated to delivering efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our clients.
Apply now and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.