About the Job
KORR are currently seeking expressions of interest from LAME's with Licences and Experience on A320 for potential roles at Gold Coast Airport as licensed engineers. We are also seeking suitably experience Mechanical AME's.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
In order to be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in Light or Heavy Maintenance on the A320
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence with A320 Certification or Certificate IV Aeroskills (mechanical)
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia. You must hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.