Aviat Global is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified B737-300/400 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and AME (structures) to be based in Melbourne for casual work.
About the role
As a LAME you will be required to carry out aircraft maintenance in accordance with a CASA approved MOE, Safety System and Maintenance Control & Procedures Manual and Policies, as well as Civil Aviation Authority regulatory requirements.
What we offer
- Casual / Contract work available.
- Work directly for an MRO
- Flexible work times
- Market leading payment structure
- Perform, supervise and certify aircraft maintenance
- Manage and organise day to day tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrate technical knowledge through independently solving technical problems
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Aware of OHS Performance
- Assist with investigations, review accidents and implement corrective actions
- Encourage and promote a safe and healthy workplace
- Attend all scheduled training
- CASA Licence with B737-300/400 type rating preferred
- Experience working within a Safety Management System
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated knowledge of PART 145 regulatory framework
- Resourceful and lateral thinking
Successful candidates must have valid Australian work rights and be able to commence work asap.To register your interest, please APPLY NOW. For any queries only, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviat Global, an Australian owned company, are a CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (MRO) supporting Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.