• Work directly for an MRO
• Limited opportunities available
• Adelaide airport location
AViat Global are currently seeking expressions of interest from AME’s with experience on various aircraft for permanent and casual roles in Adelaide.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our operations to Adelaide. This is an exciting opportunity to join our business and become part of our team.
About the role
You will be required to carry out aircraft maintenance in accordance with Aviat Global 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE), Aviat Global Safety Management System (SMS), Maintenance Control & Procedures Manual, Company Policies and Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulatory requirements.
What’s on offer
• Great salary starting from $75k per year plus super
• Permanent & casual work available
• Market leading payment structure
• 4 on 4 off night shifts
• 5+ years Aviation experience (mechanical and / or sheet metal) in a Line or Base Maintenance environment
• Working within a Safety Management System
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a team
• Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
• Basic computer literacy
• Customer focused
• Demonstrated knowledge of PART 145 regulatory framework
• Demonstrated knowledge of company policy and procedure (MOE and SMS)
• Resourceful and lateral thinking
• Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with approved data and Aviat Global Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
• Communicate any significant aircraft defect to Supervisor and Line Maintenance Coordinators
• Take the lead in business improvement initiatives
• Assist to ensure GSE is check and maintained as per specified requirements
• Work & Time Management – Consistently demonstrates safe & efficient organisation of day-to-day tasks
• Consistently demonstrates effective communication skills with internal departments and own team i.e. co-workers, crew, LAME’s etc. to result in safe and efficient operations
Please note, only candidates who have the right to work in Australia without restrictions can be considered.
You must hold or be able to hold an ASIC pass
Aviat Global, an Australian owned company, are a CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (MRO) supporting Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.