Our client is based at Melbourne Airport and is looking for expressions of interest to assist them with Line and Hangar Maintenance on the A320 Aircraft
This is an ongoing contract where you will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in Light or Heavy Maintenance on the B787/A320.
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence with B787 or A320
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
- Have or the ability to obtain an ASIC/ADA
- Able to work Day or Night Shift
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia