Aviat Global are currently seeking expressions of interest for LAME's with Licences and Experience on A320 for permanent roles at Melbourne Airport as licensed engineers.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of client aircraft in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with strict operating procedures.
- AME and LAME opportunities
- Ongoing work Long term contracts (12 and 24 month contracts available)
- Work directly for an MRO
- Training opportunities including type courses
- Market leading payment structure
- Combination of day and night shifts
- Appropriate trade qualifications and experience
- Experience in Light or Heavy Maintenance on the A320
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- Current CASA Licence with A320 Certification
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
- Immediately available.
Successful candidates must be locally based and have the ability to work in Australia. You must hold a valid ASIC before being able to commence work.