Aircraft Maintenance Services
AViat Global’s services include:
- 24 hour, 7 days a week coverage including weekends and public holidays
- Scheduled maintenance, jacking, landing gear change capability and painting at Melbourne Airport
- Incorporation of Service Bulletins and AD’s
- Aircraft Disinfection
- Supply of ground support equipment in order to facilitate the work scope requested
- Logistic support and component/part storage for customer owned items
- Fixed price and fixed turn time routine engine and APU changes
- Short notice AOG support, remote and interstate locations, and flying spanner options
- On wing paint capability including the removal of parts for painting (for spray booth application) and refitted at Melbourne Airport
Aviation maintenance engineers and technicians
AViat Global’s engineers and technicians provide:
- B1/B2 authorised Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (LAME’s) trained on approved aircraft types
- Trade-qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME’s) with aircraft maintenance, AOG, cabin and modification experience.
- Qualified and trained painters for on-wing touch ups and repaint
- Aircraft workers for trade support, aircraft cleaning and other tasks
Contact AViat Global
For aircraft maintenance enquiries, call AViat Global on
Or use the contact link below
AViat Global has a dedicated engine team and can offer:
- Fixed price engine/APU changes
- Line maintenance trouble shooting and repairs
- Engine ground runs
- Boroscope inspections as per AMM and regulatory requirements
- Fan blade replacements
- Engine external ADs/SBs
- QEC removal and installation
- Long term storage.
24 hour, 7 days a week coverage
AViat Global has the capability to support operators and clients 24 hours, 7 days a week. With flexible staffing arrangements, AViat Global can implement a maintenance delivery strategy tailored to suit the needs of the client. We have the ability to adjust our workforce as demand arises using the resources of our subsidiary organisations.
Our licensed engineers are experienced on multiple aircraft types and have ability to implement solutions in both operational and maintenance environments to ensure on time completion of the aircraft maintenance requirements.
AViat Global also offers short notice AOG support and the provision of Flying Spanners.