Melbourne Jet Base maintenance services
AViat Global is located airside, on the southern end of Melbourne Airport, at the Melbourne Jet Base. Our airside location provides our clients with access to efficient, consistent and high-quality line maintenance services.
We carry out line maintenance operations including:
- Scheduled Maintenance and release to service IAW CASA Part 145 approvals or your regulatory authority (pending approval) up to and including A Checks and Packaged Checks not requiring a Base CRS.
- AOG Support for local and international operators
- Engine and other component changes
- Servicing and transit checks at our base at Tullamarine
- We also offer limited painting services at Melbourne Jet Base.
64 Operations Road
Melbourne Airport VIC 3045
Call AViat Global on +61 3 9115 4682 or contact us below.
Melbourne Jet Base facilities
Hangars 91 and 145, including the adjacent ramp areas at the Melbourne Jet Base (MJB) are available to AViat Global’s clients.
Our facilities include:
- Hangar 145 which can securely accommodate wide and narrow body aircraft with Hangar 91 accommodating narrow body aircraft for scheduled maintenance, AOG support and minor painting tasks.
- Full aircraft docking capability
- An overhead fall arrest system allowing full access to aircraft and gantry cranes capable of lifting of major components
- Office accommodation for certification and planning are provided in Hangar 91 and 145 adjacent to the hangar maintenance bays.
- Meeting and training rooms available for lease in Hangar 91.
- A segregated secure tool and GSE store is located in Hangar 91 with GSE available to suit most aircraft types
- The hangars are illuminated with overhead lighting and portable flood lighting and ground power is available.
- Compressed air outlets are available at multiple points around the two hangars.
- Line maintenance and AOG support can be performed at Melbourne Airport terminal and ramp areas as required.