About the Position
This is a permanent position.
- Formal training in Safety Management Systems
- Aviation Engineering industry experience preferable but not mandatory
- Exposure to and understanding of health and safety in the workplace is also desirable.
- Health & Safety at Work Act / CAA Rules
- Internal Auditing
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Ability to accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
- Highly developed influencing skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.