KORR has a fantastic role for a Flight Dispatch Manager to join an established airline in the middle east.
Our client is an established airline in the Middle East who strive to provide premier aviation services to its’ clients. As business continues to grow, this is an exciting time to join their operation.
KORR has a requirement for a qualified Flight Dispatch Manager for our client based in Bahrain.
Flight Dispatch Manager position reports to the Director of Flight Operations (DFO) and is responsible for the effective operation of the Operational Control Centre (OCC) including the scheduling of crews, flight planning and flight following for company aircraft.
Excellent knowledge of relevant regulations (all jurisdictions through which flights operate) together with company procedures including flight/duty time limitations and aircraft performance are key requirements of this position.
A great package is on offer which includes a competitive salary, insurances and travel benefits. A relocation package and visa service is also available to successful candidates.
This is a three-year contract position based in Bahrain.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Holder of a Flight Dispatch Licence issued by the FAA or EASA.
- Significant experience at a senior level within the aircraft operations environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of ANTR Ops 1 Subpart D in relation to Dispatch requirements.
- Demonstrated competence at managing an operations control centre and performing the dispatch functions.
- Experience with electronic crew scheduling and flight planning systems. Cyberjet and PPS Flight Planning preferable
- Experience at dealing with suppliers and customers.
- Tertiary qualification and/or experience in a technical or business management field.
- Attentive to detail and pragmatic in approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A competent communicator, fluent in both written and spoken English, with an ability to command respect.
- Operating since 2004, KORR has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on Engineering and Maintenance, Flight Operations, Stores and Logistics, our large network of skilled personnel manage contracts across the Asia Pacific region. The KORR team of professionals are dedicated to delivering efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our clients.
Interested and suitably qualified Applicants should APPLY NOW