Aviat Global are currently seeking expressions of interest for B767 LAME's with Licences and experience for permanent roles at Melbourne Airport.
You will be required to carry out aircraft maintenance in accordance with Aviat Global 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE), Aviat Global Safety Management System (SMS), Maintenance Control & Procedures Manual, Company Policies and Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulatory requirements.
What’s on Offer:
- Immediate start
- Permanent Contracts
- Work directly for an MRO
- Market leading payment structure
- 4 on 4 off shifts
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform, Supervise and Certify aircraft maintenance in accordance with approved data and Aviat Global Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
- Communication of significant aircraft defect or AOG to Supervisor and Line Maintenance Coordinators
- Take the lead in business improvement initiatives
- Work & Time Management – Consistently demonstrates the safe & efficient organisation of their day-to-day tasks
- Consistently demonstrates effective supervision.
- Consistently demonstrates effective communication skills with internal departments and own team ie MCC, crew, LAME’s etc… to result in safe and efficient operations
- CASA Licence in category B1 or B2 with B767 Type rating
- 2+ years Aviation experience in a Line or Base Maintenance environment
- Working within a Safety Management System
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a team
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Customer focus
- Demonstrated knowledge of PART 145 regulatory framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of company policy and procedure (MOE and SMS)
- Resourceful and lateral thinking
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check to obtain a security pass.
Interested? Apply now via the link below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviat Global, an Australian owned company, is a CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (MRO) supporting Australia and the Asia Pacific Region